Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011)



So today we've lost one of Hollywood's greatest icons, the lovely Elizabeth Taylor.

I do love Liz, she's done everything and she did it better than anybody else ever did. The acting, the constant marrying, the wearing of BIG diamonds, the perfume making, she did it all so well. She was one of the last big names from the so-called 'golden-age' of Hollywood, it makes me sad to think that don't have those kind of stars anymore (today's celebrities have a lot to learn, Lindsay Lohan please take note).
On Saturday, I think we'll do a tribute, Cleopatra style, I would do it today but unfortunately I don't have over 4 hours to watch the complete movie and then have to spend another 4 hours trying to think of something to write (that is my blogging process, it's hardly efficient but it works).

No comments:

Post a Comment