Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A theme perhaps...

I've been thinking we should have a theme, themes are, in general, awesome.

But what theme exactly? Well here in Melbourne I am celebrating the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival(LMFF) which is currently underway and runs until the 20th of March and showcases only the best in Australian fashion. My personal faves this year include Alpha60, Gorman, Karen Walker and Romance was Born. These pics are from Leona Edminston and Rachel Gilbert (thanks Herald Sun for letting me use them).

Oh all the beautiful clothes I cannot afford because I am a poor uni student working in retail, sigh. But it is nice to dream sometimes.

So the next 5 days are dedicated to fashion. This calls for a celebration (cue the David Bowie...)


Suh-weet

No comments:

Post a Comment